Nothing makes a cutting tool safer or more fun to use than when it is as sharp as possible. For this reason, in addition to the lifetime sharpening warranty that comes with all of our knives, New West KnifeWorks is proud to offer our highly skilled knife sharpening services to our local communities for all knives, shears, axes, hatchets, tomahawks, and chisels. Items to be sharpened can be dropped of at either of our stores 7 days a week.
All New West knives and tomahawks are covered by our warranty with free sharpening for life. All other sharpening services are per the price menu below.
How to get your knives sharpened by New West:
1. Drop off your knives, shears, or axes at either of our stores with one of our store associates:
Downtown St. Helena: 1380 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574
Jackson, just off The Square: 98 Center Street Unit C, Jackson, WY 83001
Park City: In store sharpening coming summer 2019!
2. Our sharpening days are Mondays and Wednesdays. Knives are available for pickup after 2pm on sharpening days. i.e.
If knives are dropped off on a Monday they will be ready for pickup by 2pm on Wednesday.
If knives are dropped off on a Friday they will be ready for pickup by 2pm Monday.
3. Please pick up your knives promptly, we do not call when they are ready. New West is not responsible for knives left longer than 30 days.
4. Payment is due at pickup. Now you're back in business!
BY MAIL - For New West Knives and Tomahawk Heads Only
1. Pack your knives, shears, or axes securely in a BOX (padded envelopes are unsafe for our mail carriers).
2. Please include a piece of paper with your Name, Return Address, and Phone Number and email.
3. Ship items to our shop in Jackson. Please save your outbound tracking information.
ATTN: Sharpening - Customer Service
New West KnifeWorks, 7667 Lupine Lane, Suite 101, Victor, ID 83455
4. Mailed-in items will take about 10-14 business days to be returned based on shipping times.
5. Get ready for sharp-as-new knives to show up on your doorstep!
SHARPENING PRICE MENU
*What is covered by Knife Repair:
Broken tip repair
Blade shape restoration
Bent tip repair
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions: 877-258-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.