Register to Win!
Sign up to receive product updates, special offers
and A CHANCE TO WIN a 4 piece Chef Knife Set.
Special Holiday Offers: Gifts That Last a Lifetime.
Use the form to the right and sign up to see all of our holiday deals for the season.
Sign Up Right Now: we are currently offering a great deals on our
- 9 inch chefs knife
- Classic Carbon Steel Knives
- and Hand Forged Throwing Tomahawks
After the Holidays: We will be giving away a Four Piece Chef Knife Set to one lucky winner who signs up.
American Made Chef Knives
At New West Knifeworks we are committed to making the finest American Made Chef Knives. We spare nothing to separate ourselves from other knifemakers and we’re confident that you will appreciate the difference on your cutting board
For those of us who love fine food, cooking is an art, and a quality knife is the artist's brush. At New West Knifeworks, we make our chef knives like we cook; we use the finest quality ingredients and prepare them with the patient hands of an artist. Our chef knives are finely tuned, quality instruments, a fusion of form and function. Our customers refer to our American made kitchen knives as 'kitchen jewelry' and our chef knife sets as 'sculpture for the countertop.'
In addition to our onsite chef knife giveaway, you can register to win a Throwing Tomahawk from our sister site, The Mountain Man Toy Shop.
• Powder metal technology introduces aerospace steel which transcends the old trade offs of working with high carbon stainless steel. CPM S35vn steel, hardened to an HRC rating of 60-61, gives our knives a razor sharp edge and excellent edge holding. But the unique thing about this steel is that despite this elite hardness, the blade is also extremely tough, meaning it will not chip like other super hard steels. Throw in stain resistance and ease of sharpenability and you have the optimum blend of all the desired traits of a fine chef knife.
• Our 2.0 blade design features hand finished tapering that realizes the full potential of the special steel allowing us to make an extremely light weight, balanced knife that has a remarkably thin edge and tip that, despite its thinness is resilient and durable enough to handle the demands of a commercial kitchen. The closest thing you can get to a lightsabre for the cutting board.
• Tried, tested, and well reviewed. Our knives have been tested by and featured in major publications such as Food and Wine, Wine Spectator, Bon Apetit, Paula Dean, In Style, Details, New York Magazine, Cooking Light, The Washington Post, Cigar Aficianado, Sunset, Gourmet, Saveur, Blade Magazine, Gourmet Retailer and more...
• American Made quality that last a lifetime. All New West Kitchen Knives are backed by our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.