Blade Length: 8.5"
Overall Length: 16"
Max Blade Height: 6"
M.W.H. Co. was founded in 1886 by George C. Greenwood, Edwin V. Mundy, and Arthur B. Chapin in Duluth, Minnesota. They specialized in hardware manufacturing. The company was acquired by the Coast to Coast Company in 1958, ending the line.
At New West KnifeWorks, we cherish the tradition of knife-making even as we forge new paths of innovation. Our refurbished cleavers come from an era where extraordinary steel was extremely cheap. To make cleavers of this mass and quality of steel today would be prohibitively expensive to produce from scratch. But our makers search out these diamonds in the rough at old antique shows, flea markets or grandma’s garage, refurbishing the blades and handles to give them a new, improved life for the 21st Century.
"Next Level.” Bloomberg
"Knife Art." Fine Cooking
"America’s Best." Cooking Light
7667 Lupine Lane, Suite 101, Victor, ID 83455
Jackson Hole Shop - World HQ
98 Center Street Unit C, Jackson, WY 83001
1380 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574
© 2021 New West KnifeWorks