Store Manager Full Time | Retail
Location: Jackson, WY
Job Title: Store Manager
Reports to: Director of Retail
New West KnifeWorks’ mission is to make the finest knives in the world. A unique, world class retail experience embodies the quality we strive for with our knives. The Store Manager’s primary responsibility is to facilitate that experience.
- An inspirational leader, mentor, and coach
- Passionate about retail, business and the guest experience
- Excellent communication, decision making and selling skills
- A relationship builder within your local community
- Pride in creating an amazing environment and team
- Entrepreneurial mindset in both business and community
- Passionate about American made functional art
What you’ll do
- Operate a fiscally responsible business by running a tight ship.
- Recruit, coordinate and develop a team of motivated customer service specialists in a selling culture.
- Ensure that our customer-service experience is exceptional, consistent, authentic, engaging and aligned with New West KnifeWorks’s core values.
- Foster excellence among your sales team.
- Inspire and facilitate staff communication and best practices to achieve robust sales goals.
- Partner with grassroots nonprofit organizations through events and product donations.
- Project NWKW values while building relationships in your community.
- Foster a seamless customer experience from inventory, merchandising, to the final transaction.
- Strategize with leadership to meet expense and profit goals.
- Maintain the look and feel of the store so it reflects the world class quality of the product.
- Remain agile and New West KnifeWorks continues to grow.
Our stores are open seven days a week. You must be available to work a minimum of one weekend day, one opening shift and one closing shift per week. You must report to work on time or provide notification in advance if absent or late.
- Competitive pay with incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k program and match
- Paid time off
- Generous employee discount
Email email@example.com with resume attached and cover letter in email body to apply.
98 Center Street Unit C, Jackson WY 83001