Join our team of makers & innovators!
Full Time | Corporate
Job Title: Research & Development Engineer
Location: Victor, ID
Reports to: VP of Production
Compensation: Base - $55,000, Incentive Package - $10,000-$15,000
At NWKWs, our people are our most important asset. We are growing quickly in all directions including the buildout of new retail locations, emerging new products as well and developing new methods and machinery to manufacture our world class cutlery. You will be an immediate contributor to our R&D team. collaboration to build an efficient development platform and shape the future of this growing company is our first priority.
NWKWs R&D Engineer Attributes:
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of how machinery works
- Skilled with many tools. Experience with metal working
- Ability to foster an innovative environment and culture
- Passion for creativity
- Results driven
- Has a subscription to Popular Mechanics
- Respects Ambiguity
- Cross - Functional Experience in different fields
- TEAM PLAYER
- Willingness to wear many hats as part of a growing organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A self described life-long learner
Essential Job Functions
- Develop concepts, products, and solutions by coordinating with all business units.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be-manufactured product.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
- Support Director to hire and develop R&D personnel.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer new technologies, products, and manufacturing process into and out of the company.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Manage customer relationships and perform RFP Review, Customer Visits, and Product Testing.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume as an attachment and cover letter in email body.
Address | 7667 Lupine Lane, Victor ID 83455
Phone | 877.258.0100